Please join us for our August monthly Big Country SHRM meeting at Abilene Country Club from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM.
Topic: Leadership and Followership
Speakers: Jimmy Ragan
Jimmy Ragan is the husband of an amazing wife, the father of two amazing boys, StratOp Facilitator, Leadership Coach, Consultant, Speaker, Executive Pastor and Entrepreneur.
He has been serving others hiswhole life, whether in remote corners of the world, community endeavors, or through 20 years of local church ministry, where currently he serves as Executive Pastor at The Life Church in San Angelo, TX and previously served as the Executive Pastor at Trinity Church in Lubbock, TX for 10 years.
As an Executive he has been effective with his unique skills and experiences:
Instrumental in the overall growth of Trinity Church:
- 2002 – 1250 attending weekly
- 2012 – 3000+ attending weekly
- Initiated successful staff realignment and ministry restructure
- Managed successful community events at the United Spirit Arena with 7,000+ in attendance
- Established and implemented new Assimilation Process for new and existing members
- Lead the process of two churches coming together as one church (The Life Church)
- Established and implemented Strategic Planning Process
- Established and implemented Budget process
- More than 450 documented Coaching hours
Partnered with experience, he believes in education, both formal and personal development. He has a Bachelor of Business Administration from Lubbock Christian University and a Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership from Regent University. Also, He is a StratOp Facilitator through the Paterson Center and has been trained in Coaching from the Center for Right Relationship. Learning is a day-to-day activity for him.
He finds great joy in his family, friends, and hobbies. You will see that in all things, He lives his life to the fullest, working to achieve great success and satisfaction from everything he does. He makes it part of his vision to find and implement creative solutions to add value in both the personal and professional lives of leaders, pastors, teams and ministry partners.